Location (City and/or State)
Northamptonshire
Happy birthday @MoggyMad !
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Sue!
Happy Birthday to you!

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy!
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Wow thankyou ❀️
I’m going out for lunch today then back home for a (new) sofa day! George is a bit off colour, he was sick on our week old pale cream carpet πŸ₯Ί It’s furball sick which stains as other cat owners will know. Very dilute bleach is brilliant 😁

MaNaAk

Southend
Wow thankyou ❀️
I’m going out for lunch today then back home for a (new) sofa day! George is a bit off colour, he was sick on our week old pale cream carpet πŸ₯Ί It’s furball sick which stains as other cat owners will know. Very dilute bleach is brilliant 😁
Drink lots of water George!

Natrah and Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday, Sue from Zola and Angie xxxxxxxx
Sorry we are a bit late getting round to saying it, but we have been rather busy - clearing stuff from the garden to make a pathe for the central heating oil hose to reach the tank, and also clearing the room where we have the fireplace, so the chimney sweep can have lots of space tomorrow to do his work. We have already had our oil fired central heating boiler serviced - so soon we shall be ready for anything !
Zola doesn't hibernate, so we just keep life as usual for him,fortunately. When we got him - before this forum existed, -we decided we would just keep him warm for the first winter anyway, and then of course, we couldn't bring ourselves to part with him the following year, and that's how it has stayed. He doesn't seem to suffer from it in any way !
Hope you've had a lovely day
Angie xxxxxxxx and Zola xxxxxxxx

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Happy Birthday, Sue from Zola and Angie xxxxxxxx
Sorry we are a bit late getting round to saying it, but we have been rather busy - clearing stuff from the garden to make a pathe for the central heating oil hose to reach the tank, and also clearing the room where we have the fireplace, so the chimney sweep can have lots of space tomorrow to do his work. We have already had our oil fired central heating boiler serviced - so soon we shall be ready for anything !
Zola doesn't hibernate, so we just keep life as usual for him,fortunately. When we got him - before this forum existed, -we decided we would just keep him warm for the first winter anyway, and then of course, we couldn't bring ourselves to part with him the following year, and that's how it has stayed. He doesn't seem to suffer from it in any way !
Hope you've had a lovely day
Angie xxxxxxxx and Zola xxxxxxxx
Thanks Angie & Zola
We went for a carvery with my sister & her husband. We always enjoy their easy company so yes had a lovely day Thankyou ❀️
Hope it all goes smoothly for you tomorrow with no mess to clean up. Zola can supervise!
Dickie came out today just before we went out so we left food down for her but she didn’t eat anything & was in the border when we got back. Started raining again here so put Dickie in her bed. Pete reckons she’ll be hibernating in about a month. We’re ready when she is 🐒

Goodnight all

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone,

Zola make sure you keep everyone in check. George how are you? When it was my birthday one year Daisy was jealous and decided to hide under the garden rubbish! She thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone looking for her and she emerged the following morning!

Natrah

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Good morning everyone,

Zola make sure you keep everyone in check. George how are you? When it was my birthday one year Daisy was jealous and decided to hide under the garden rubbish! She thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone looking for her and she emerged the following morning!

Natrah
Hello Natrah
George is ok, seems physically unscathed from his fight the other night. He’s 15 now so getting a bit old to defend his dominance over the street but he won’t listen!
Did you see on the news about the 20 yr old tortoise called Tallulah that had been missing for 18months, somewhere Surrey/Sussex area I think. She was spotted by horseriders not many miles away on some land where she had been surviving having made herself a den! I must admit she looked in good condition although there was some pyrammiding. Amazing how resourceful they can be ☺️

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

We are having sunshine and showers but we hope you are all okay. Zola how is the working going? Dickie we are pleased that George is okay and that Sue enjoyed her birthday. We haven't heard about Tallulah but we are pleased she is okay. Edward and Sapphire how are you two?

We are fine here but I decided to bury myself under the water tray and I can't understand why Natrah moans about a mess!

Keep safe

Jacky

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Hello Natrah
George is ok, seems physically unscathed from his fight the other night. He’s 15 now so getting a bit old to defend his dominance over the street but he won’t listen!
Did you see on the news about the 20 yr old tortoise called Tallulah that had been missing for 18months, somewhere Surrey/Sussex area I think. She was spotted by horseriders not many miles away on some land where she had been surviving having made herself a den! I must admit she looked in good condition although there was some pyrammiding. Amazing how resourceful they can be ☺️

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Good afternoon everyone!

We are having sunshine and showers but we hope you are all okay. Zola how is the working going? Dickie we are pleased that George is okay and that Sue enjoyed her birthday. We haven't heard about Tallulah but we are pleased she is okay. Edward and Sapphire how are you two?

We are fine here but I decided to bury myself under the water tray and I can't understand why Natrah moans about a mess!

Keep safe

Jacky
I was up late the last couple of nights. I basked under the lamp shut of and then fell asleep there. At about nine o'clock I would wake up and slowly make my way into my humid hide. My servant believes that it was because our landlord hadn't put the heat on yet, but they did it today morning. My temperature in the cool end had dropped to 19C (yes, I am used to it being warm, maybe even too warm in my past home).

Edward :tort:

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good afternoon everyone!

Keep safe

Jacky
Dear Jacky and Natrah - the chimney sweep,Melvyn, came and after he had finished, advised my dad to have some nice hot fires to dry the damp out of the chimney, so we had one this afternoon, and I had a lovely stroke beside it from my mum. She is having fairly bad headaches again, but has been in touch with the hospital, and she is on the list to get her previous injections back soon.
I can't understand, Jacky, why Natrah isn't pleased with you for giving the floor a good wash !
Lots of love to all our forum friends from Zola and Angie xxxxxxxxxxxx

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Wow! Keep hydrated Edward. How's university life Edward's Servant?

Natrah
University life has been nice but busy.

No wonder Edward got bladder stones after the set up he had at the shelter (and I don't blame them, the shelter was for dogs and cats). I think Tom from the forum would call it a beef jerky maker πŸ˜…

But now his temps and hydration are better.

Edwards servant 😊❀️🐒