Pretend Chat 2.14

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
I've got a question. When one chooses to follow someone, do you get an alert when the one being followed posts a post or what?
Nothing happens on the iPhone when you follow someone. At least I don't think so....

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Thanks. I haven't followed anyone in that I get alerts from my subscribed threads all day long. One member sent up a red flag warning to me, so I wanted to keep an eye on them so I started following them with the hope of being notified when they post a new thread or post. Well, I guess I'll just have to do it the long way.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
The only thing I've noticed following does is at the bottom of the home page in the list of people online they have their own category with their picture. I wonder if the follow feature just hasn't really been developed in yet for what it can fully do

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
What's going on guys?
18.43 o'clock here I have to eat something and than the last activity today the gym.. But it's raining..

Thanks. I haven't followed anyone in that I get alerts from my subscribed threads all day long. One member sent up a red flag warning to me, so I wanted to keep an eye on them so I started following them with the hope of being notified when they post a new thread or post. Well, I guess I'll just have to do it the long way.
Hello. Hope you don't mind a question. I'm new here and was curious about following too. What is a "red flag warning"?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hello. Hope you don't mind a question. I'm new here and was curious about following too. What is a "red flag warning"?
When I see posts that just seem kinda fishy or it appears that someone is trying to go around the rules of the forum, I get a mental, “red flag" about the poster. Hope that clears it up. Lol.

When I see posts that just seem kinda fishy or it appears that someone is trying to go around the rules of the forum, I get a mental, “red flag" about the poster. Hope that clears it up. Lol.
Dag, I was actually wondering if there was some kind of flagging system that I hadn't observed yet. I feel kind of embarrassed now. Thanks for answering my question.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
So what's everyone doing this afternoon? I came home early from work to hang out with my son before heading out to work again

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm on my way to my son's school . He has a football game starting at six . The b- teams game starts at five . Then the a- team plays at six .

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Monica,
Today after soaking the kids, I checked everyone's plastron for the yoke sac line. They all, with the exception of Helen, the one with no eyes, have nice clean straight sac lines. Helen hatched when I wasn't expecting any more to hatch and so I may have been the cause, but then again, her shell has all kinds of weird crinkle areas.
I think it's the moisture from paper towels and my original idea. Hope this helps. I'll start checking now in the future. Might be a good indicator for prior husbandry of hatchlings.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Shanghai looks nice and should feel good this time of the year.

image.jpg