Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Anxiously waiting for my car estimate! It may just determine my husbands mood tonight. So glad the the towing was free, that was a bonus! Plus, it had a recall I never had done so I guess there is a positive.

I got a recall letter for my P.U. a couple days ago. It also stated that the part needed to fix the problem is not available and I'll get another letter when it becomes available. Trouble is, if the part fails, it will cause a wreck. I LOVE my truck, and now I'm afraid to drive it.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Anxiously waiting for my car estimate! It may just determine my husbands mood tonight. So glad the the towing was free, that was a bonus! Plus, it had a recall I never had done so I guess there is a positive.
good luck :(

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Thanks.. He just moved last week to LaMesa. He and his wife just bought their first home. I won't be flying with the dogs, just sending them as cargo for $280 plus tax and fuel surcharges.... Each mutt!!!!!!
is that the only way you can get them there? so much money . :(

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I got a recall letter for my P.U. a couple days ago. It also stated that the part needed to fix the problem is not available and I'll get another letter when it becomes available. Trouble is, if the part fails, it will cause a wreck. I LOVE my truck, and now I'm afraid to drive it.

Yvonne I wouldn't worry about it. You should be fine. They only do these recalls to save their butts sometimes after so many complaints from consumers. I waited about a year. Bad, I know.