Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Speaking of state flags, don't just look this up, what is "special" about the Oregon state flag that is "unique" only to it and none of the other state flags?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Speaking of state flags, don't just look this up, what is "special" about the Oregon state flag that is "unique" only to it and none of the other state flags?
I saw that episode of The Big Bang Theory so I know

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
if anyone ever tell you you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta stop talking to them you don't need that kind of negativity

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Morning, everyone!

We've had a couple of weeks of beautiful weather, and starting today it's supposed to cool off and maybe rain by tonight.

I've been craving someone else's cooking. I especially want mashed potatoes and gravy. At first I thought I'd go to Long John Silver's, but then I thought of the Colonel. So today I'm going to KFC and getting a two piece, dark meat, regular recipe meal with a side of coleslaw. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the fish.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I do like fish, just saying.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Morning, everyone!

We've had a couple of weeks of beautiful weather, and starting today it's supposed to cool off and maybe rain by tonight.

I've been craving someone else's cooking. I especially want mashed potatoes and gravy. At first I thought I'd go to Long John Silver's, but then I thought of the Colonel. So today I'm going to KFC and getting a two piece, dark meat, regular recipe meal with a side of coleslaw. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the fish.

Enjoy a couple of days out. You deserve it!

Morning crew! I'm starting my day with a headache. Ain't that fun!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Enjoy a couple of days out. You deserve it!

Morning crew! I'm starting my day with a headache. Ain't that fun!

I very seldom ever get a headache, but wouldn't you know it? I got one after my "procedure" last Wednesday. I don't take anything other than aspirin and I wasn't supposed to take any because it's a blood thinner.

Hope you feel better as the day rolls on.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I wish we lived closer. I get the feeling we could be close friends.
more than likely I would agree but I make a promise once I get stronger and can move a little bit easier then I do now I will make a trip up there to see you. lunch will be on me not literally but I will pay for it

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
more than likely I would agree but I make a promise once I get stronger and can move a little bit easier then I do now I will make a trip up there to see you. lunch will be on me not literally but I will pay for it

I look forward to it!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Morning, everyone!

They don't have the combo restaurants anymore, do they?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hey, Noel...what's been going on out there in Arizona? All the animals ok?
Hi Yvonne:)
It's going good out here.
The torts are getting big. They are really enjoying the warm weather
How are you?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They don't have the combo restaurants anymore, do they?

No, the taco bell right down the street used to also carry Long John Silver's food, but not anymore. I'm glad, because who wants a taco that smells like it was cooked in fish grease.