Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Also thanks guys, papers are signed, but it is bittersweet. Having it be public record opens me up to further harassment from my stalker so we are trying again tomorrow to get a fancy piece of paper that says "leave me alone!" - wish me luck.

Keep documenting things and trying but the only piece of paper I'd really worry about is a permit to conceal carry.

Nothing says "leave me alone" more than this

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1496459720.470947.jpg

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Paper doesn't scare crazy away and the average response time for police is 15 mins.

If something happens you cant run from him for 15 mins waving your paper at him but whip out a pistol and he'll get the point. If he still comes at you then it's time to give him his Lead diet.

I love our police departments but they're really only there after something happens and you should look out for you.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@tortdad This is a Rueger household, but yeah. We've also got 10 cameras with night vision, alarms, regular police patrols, etc. And a vicious attack tortoise.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Kill them and grill them ! Wack em then stack em! All animals have a place right next to the biskets and gravy ! Hahahahaha Deer are delicious!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
We're a S&W house ;)
I got everything from a glock to stevensons . You can never have to many guns . There's more than one in every room of my house . It would be a big mistake to come smashing into my house .Not only that but I have family all down the road . Would be a bad mistake .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I got everything from a glock to stevensons . You can never have to many guns . There's more than one in every room of my house . It would be a big mistake to come smashing into my house .Not only that but I have family all down the road . Would be a bad mistake .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm a little uncomfortable with this line of conversation. If you have permits, I know it's perfectly legal, but it makes me uncomfortable, what with all the youngsters that read the posts.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Turns out that Sterling, my newest stray kitty is a little boy.

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm a little uncomfortable with this line of conversation. If you have permits, I know it's perfectly legal, but it makes me uncomfortable, what with all the youngsters that read the posts.

We also mentioned you need permits to carry open or concealed. All the 3%er's I know follow the law. It's our right to carry guns......

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Stupid Windows!!!!!! They updated my computer last night and now the font size has reverted back to small. And the two sizes they give me to make it bigger are too big! It's like someone has sat in the driver's seat and adjusted the mirror and the seat. I'll never get it back to where it was and it now feels uncomfortable.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Stupid Windows!!!!!! They updated my computer last night and now the font size has reverted back to small. And the two sizes they give me to make it bigger are too big! It's like someone has sat in the driver's seat and adjusted the mirror and the seat. I'll never get it back to where it was and it now feels uncomfortable.
In your browser, press the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel to get the text size you want.

You can do this in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc) as well.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In your browser, press the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel to get the text size you want.

You can do this in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc) as well.

But I don't want to just make the individual programs bigger, I want all fonts on the computer bigger. Before Windows 10 I was able to go to settings and make everything on the computer the same larger font. Now they only give me the option of 125% or 150% and both of those are too big.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok, I closed programs and at the desk top I scrolled the mouse. Thanks for that tip. I'll keep working at it until I have it back where it was before the update.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
But I don't want to just make the individual programs bigger, I want all fonts on the computer bigger. Before Windows 10 I was able to go to settings and make everything on the computer the same larger font. Now they only give me the option of 125% or 150% and both of those are too big.
Can you overtype the number to get something in between?