Pretend Chat 2.14

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I'm so pissed off at my wife right now I'm not even going to call her back because if info I just might tell her not to come home from vacation.

They're in Arizona and my wife's brother is a tattoo "artist". He's not very good because he's just learning. Melissa said she was going to let my 16 year old step daughter get a small tattoo while there were there and I told he I thought that was a horrible idea but was pretty much told to mind my own business, her kid her decision. I told my wife to not let her get it somewhere she'll regret latter, to get a small heart on her foot or something.

Nope..... She let her get a huge one that take up half her rib cage. I don't even know what to do, out marriage has been in the tank for a while and her lack of judgement pissed me off more than anything. I'm seriously thinking of flying out there just to get my two kids and coming back home.

The day she decided to marry you, the 16 year old also became your kid as well, whether your wife likes it or not, you do indeed have an authority there, your wife fails to accept and enforce that though. I would be outraged if my significant other pushed me to the side like that.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
That 16 yr old gal that survived the plane crash up here that took her grandparents, she's catching flak from cold hearted SOB's that are saying she isn't showing proper remorse, in the public interviews that have been taking place. She now is having to defend a very private emotional lose to the public. All I can say is bring on global warming. Everyone isolate yourselves in your cars from the rest of humanity, dehumanizing all others and bring it on down!!!!!

I'm sure her Dr put her on some kind of meds to calm her.
Many parents who lose a child seem calm doing interviews but they are usually on some type of meds and then people judge them!
I don't cry around family but will ball my eyes out in private.

meech008

5 Year Member
I don't cry around family but will ball my eyes out in private.
I'm the opposite lol. I can hold it in when I'm in private, but the moment I'm upset and someone tries to ask me about it, I lose it. M sure she is medicated though. That was a traumatic experience.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
People mourn differently, some it hits them instantly, others it hits them at a later time. I have had both experiences in mourning, sometimes the mourning would last only a few hours and I would be fine, then a week later I mourned again.

JohnnyB65

Southern CA High Desert
I love tattoos. I've seen some really breathtaking ones. There's one tattoo artist in the area that specializes in tattoos for breast cancer survivors that have had a mastectomy. Personally, I have no plans to get tattoos that can not be covered up because the job market is tough where I'm at and companies can afford to be picky. I'd rather be able to cover up and not get turned down for a job because I don't look professional in their eyes. I don't have any problem with uncovered tattoos but it's hard to have them I think.
Talking about jobs, it’s not just about tattoos. I’ve been growing a beard this year for the 2015 Reno Santa Crawl and I’m getting a lot of criticism from my employer. I have to admit that it is growing faster than I thought, but I’ve wanted to do this for years and this year is the first time I’ll have the chance. I plan to shave it off after Christmas anyway.

meech008

5 Year Member
My husband has a really thick beard and gets a lot of criticism from work, I'm sure he feels your pain haha. Keep your beard if you want, I think that as long as it's neat and trimmed it should be acceptable. They have some really nice creams and stuff for beards now.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
This must be poop on Monica day or something. I probably should just go to bed and try again tomorrow. Today just hasn't gone well.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Hey! What am I, chopped LIVER?

Lol. It really has been a rather crappy day.

I've been taking muscle relaxers for my stupid neck and I think those are making me moody because I am terribly blue today. You already know of one issue I had today but unfortunately there were others. :0/

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Lol. It really has been a rather crappy day.

I've been taking muscle relaxers for my stupid neck and I think those are making me moody because I am terribly blue today. :0/
When I was taking those for the pinched nerve in my back, I had to stop because they were messing me up. And normally I'd be okay with feeling something close to the effects of a “trendy chemical amusement aid"

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
When I was taking those for the pinched nerve in my back, I had to stop because they were messing me up. And normally I'd be okay with feeling something close to the effects of a “trendy chemical amusement aid"
I'm on a really small dose and they are helping but they are also not helping because this down I the dumps mood sucks.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm the opposite lol. I can hold it in when I'm in private, but the moment I'm upset and someone tries to ask me about it, I lose it. M sure she is medicated though. That was a traumatic experience.

You know what, I will cry if someone, especially my husband asks me if I'm ok. I can't even remember the last time I cried. I never really do so I can't remember.