RIP Daisy

PollyAda

Location (City and/or State)
West Midlands, England
Good evening everyone,

Anyone whose read my thread Daisy Has A Cold will know that Daisy was very ill with TB. I decided to let her go at 80 years and now she is asleep. I am heartbroken.

Going back to cuddle Jacky

MaNaAk
Oh I am sorry to hear this. What a loss. Take care of yourself

AmandaF

Congresbury
Good evening everyone,

Anyone whose read my thread Daisy Has A Cold will know that Daisy was very ill with TB. I decided to let her go at 80 years and now she is asleep. I am heartbroken.

Going back to cuddle Jacky

MaNaAk
Dear MaNaAk & Jacky
Ernie & I are so sorry. We are sending you our love & hugs xxxx

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I am so sorry for your loss.

MaNaAk

Southend
Thankyou everyone I want to say that up until the August 2020 when the fox got into the tortoise house Daisy had never had to go to a vet in seventy-eight years. Wish I could say the same for myself!

MaNaAk

Fire_bug80

Arkansas
Thankyou everyone I want to say that up until the August 2020 when the fox got into the tortoise house Daisy had never had to go to a vet in seventy-eight years. Wish I could say the same for myself!

MaNaAk
New here, but how do you know the age of her??have you had her the whole time? Or?

OliveW

Branford, FL
Went to bed thinking of Daisy and woken up thinking of her.

MaNaAk

I've been praying for you. 🙏 I know not everyone believes in prayer, but I do, so that's the very best I feel I can do to help. I know it's hard on both you and Jackie. Be there for each other. Grieve hard, let yourself be sad and cry. Then you'll be able to move on healthier. ❤️💔 And never forget that there are complete strangers that care about you and Jack very much.