RIP Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good morning everyone!

One month since Daisy was put to sleep and I still get tearful. Mum, dad and nana pleased look after her.

Love

MaNaAk
Of course they will be looking after her very lovingly.
Angie

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
The memories of that awful day when Daisy was put down have come back as I have informed another friend about her passing but I'll be okay as I am taking myself out to lunch. You are all so wonderful here

MaNaAk

AmandaF

Congresbury
Ernie & I often think of you. What do you have planned for Christmas? Xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone,

I found the receipt for Daisy's last appointment with the vet and all I can say is that I had her put to sleep out of kindness.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
I have put a new framed picture on Daisy's enclosure and I shall post it as soon as I can. Sadly the tears still flow as I still miss her.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I have put a new framed picture on Daisy's enclosure and I shall post it as soon as I can. Sadly the tears still flow as I still miss her.

MaNaAk
Of course you miss her, dear Natrah - she was always there in your life in the background - she was one of your family - she will always be there in your mind, but eventually you will, hopefully, think of the good memories you have of her, rather than the sad ones.
Lots of love from Zola and Angie xxxxx

AmandaF

Congresbury

MaNaAk
She was part of your family for such a

MaNaAk
She was part of your life for such a long time, I understand how much you miss her. Be kind to yourself. Ernie & I send you a big hug ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผxxx

MaNaAk

Southend
She was part of your family for such a

She was part of your life for such a long time, I understand how much you miss her. Be kind to yourself. Ernie & I send you a big hug ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผxxx
Good afternoon everyone,

Below is a picture of Jacky and Daisy on Daisy's enclosure with a new frame:IMG20230107161701.jpg

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Thankyou Angie. I hope you're feeling better today and that Zola's okay.

Natrah and Jacky
Zola is fine, and has already had his evening rest and stroke by the fire -he will not be pleased to have Uncle Henry the vet filing his beak down on Tuesday - we left it as long as we could, because last time, he got a bit of beak dust in his eye, and it was red and swollen for the rest of the day. However, it has definitely grown a bit long, and neither of us want to try doing it ourselves. He has cuttle fish bone of course, but hasn't touched it for years. We will have some cucumber slices waiting in the car for him when it's over.
I am feeling a bit better today, thank you, but still rather shaky and dizzy. The past couple of nights have been very windy and noisy, so I haven't slept too well.
Love from Angie and Zola xxxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening!

I've tried to save data because my broadband can't be fixed until Monday but I still think of Daisy as a self-employed Piano and Violin teacher I've been got through my monthly accounts come across her vet bills including her hospitalisation and PTS. I still miss her very much she was and is very special.

MaNaAk and Sleeping Beauty (Jacky)

PS: Goodnight Zola, Ernie, Sapphire, Leo, AmandaF, Angie and CathieG

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good evening!

I've tried to save data because my broadband can't be fixed until Monday but I still think of Daisy as a self-employed Piano and Violin teacher I've been got through my monthly accounts come across her vet bills including her hospitalisation and PTS. I still miss her very much she was and is very special.

MaNaAk and Sleeping Beauty (Jacky)

PS: Goodnight Zola, Ernie, Sapphire, Leo, AmandaF, Angie and CathieG
Hello dear Natrah - Zola is in bed, but I will touch his shell to remind him to say goodnight to you and theSleeping Beauty.
I am sure you will never forget Daisy - nor will I - tears come to my eyes writing this - but she really was special,and much loved.
Love from Angie xxx