RIP Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Hello dear Natrah - Zola is in bed, but I will touch his shell to remind him to say goodnight to you and theSleeping Beauty.
I am sure you will never forget Daisy - nor will I - tears come to my eyes writing this - but she really was special,and much loved.
Love from Angie xxx
Aww thankyou Angie! Daisy loved writing to Zola. There is mark on her shell that is visible in that picture from when she wedged herself under the garden fence in an attempt to visit the neighbours.

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Aww thankyou Angie! Daisy loved writing to Zola. There is mark on her shell that is visible in that picture from when she wedged herself under the garden fence in an attempt to visit the neighbours.

Natrah
I don't know how it's possible that Jacky hasn't many marks on hers 😂!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone. I've just heard radio 2 playing Do You Know Where You're Going To? by Diana Ross which always brought tears to my eyes but now I still think of Daisy.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
I just want to assure everyone that I'm okay but the grief of losing sweet little Daisy is still fairly strong and it is sometimes triggered by little things.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I just want to assure everyone that I'm okay but the grief of losing sweet little Daisy is still fairly strong and it is sometimes triggered by little things.

MaNaAk
Dear Natrah - I'm so sorry. It will be a long time before that really fades - you were so involved in her life, and it must be very painful to be constantly reminded of her - at least you have Jacky, and so many lovely memories. You have had so many losses to deal with - at least you know everyone here will understand the pain of losing her, and feel for you.
Zola has just gone to bed, but I'm sure he would send you a long-distance hug if he were awake.
Lots of love from Angie xxxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Natrah - I'm so sorry. It will be a long time before that really fades - you were so involved in her life, and it must be very painful to be constantly reminded of her - at least you have Jacky, and so many lovely memories. You have had so many losses to deal with - at least you know everyone here will understand the pain of losing her, and feel for you.
Zola has just gone to bed, but I'm sure he would send you a long-distance hug if he were awake.
Lots of love from Angie xxxx
Dear Angie,

Thankyou for your reply I hope you are feeling okay after all those injections. You're right only people on this forum truly understand. I had a message from a friend who lost her mum just before her 13th birthday which made me feel better. I did go out to lunch which was nice but that song reminded me of when we had to move house in Malaysia. The trouble is that Daisy is still not far from my thoughts but I will learn to live with it.

When I get those ornaments I shall post pictures on here so that everyone including Zola, Sapphire, Ernie and Leo can see them and I shall try and get Jacky to pose.

Goodnight Angie

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone,

One of my violin pupils gave me some Hyacinths at Xmas and they are blossoming. I wonder if they'll be in full flower on the 17th February when it will be exactly three months since Daisy's passing. I still miss her so much.

MaNaAk IMG20230211200841_BURST000_COVER.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
That's so lovely, Natrah - Zola and I will be thinking of you a lot today ,and sending you long-distance hugs.
Love from Zola and Angie xxxxx
Thankyou you two and look what I found when I went shopping. It's not like the ones that were lost but it's very pretty.

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone.

I just wanted to say that my friends on the Blue Cross Pet Loss Support Group have been imagining our lost pets are in the Aurora Borealis that have been seen in Britain. I saw a purple light in Essex and I hope that Daisy was looking down on myself and Jacky.

Natrah

Sleep tight Daisy. We shall miss you forever more.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone!

I'm really missing Daisy today as my photo of her eating a dandelion has come up as a Facebook memory.

MaNaAk FB_IMG_1670454460211.jpg