Why did you choose your username?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Re: RE: Why did you choose your username?

momof6brats said:
People always say "poor boy" my girls will tell you different ;) he is my baby boy even though he's 23! Probably a lil spoiled:)

Out of all my cousins, the only boy is the youngest. He's always gravitated towards me, because I'm not nearly as girly as my sis and the other girls. He thinks I'm a boy :D That's whar I get for not wearing dresses and always being outside... He loves my animals too!

yillt

I have been on many forums and I remember seeing a thread like this (can't remember which forum it was on.) I thought we could have a go.
My username has a very complicated, silly meaning.
Billy (my tortoise) used to be called Tilly ;) and when I started on here he was known as Tilly. So I thought (child-like) I'll do Tilly backwards and then I'll have a weird, original username. Somehow, in the process, i managed to get confused and instead of yllit, I wrote yillt (which I actually find easier to say.) I only realised it was Mis-spelt a year later. I don't know how. Your turn

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hm-m-m-m...it's the name I was christened with? I believe I was named after two of the Dionne quintuplets who were born 4 years before me. My older sister was also named for one of them. Her middle name is Cecelia. (I'm Yvonne Marie) Poor Maggie. She's named for my mom's mother.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think there is an old thread about this. I can't find it though. Maybe @jaizei can and link it to this thread.
My username is the street I lived on when I joined. It does make many think it's my real name and that I'm a guy LOL
Didn't know if I could trust these crazy people when I joined, so didn't want to use my real name. Eventually I figured out they are crazy :confused: LOL :p but could be trusted :rolleyes:and added my real name to my signature.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have a Awesome pops . I really can't remember him kicking me in the butt . But my momma is a another story . My dad has put me in my place don't get me wrong . But my mom hell on wheels . haha

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
My name is Rosanne. Pronouncing it as Ruh zan just flows better then Rose-anne.
Nobody ever remembered it well until Roseanne Bar came along and tainted a perfectly fine name.
Not to mention that sharing anything on the internet is not a habit of mine (until tortoise forum was discovered).

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Our most playful cat is named Monty, often referred to as Monty Moo (and we call our cat Walter "Wally Woo" and Remy "Remy Roo" etc. Sometimes, often in the early evening, Monty gets: an enormous burst of energy that sends him flying all over the house, literally bouncing off walls. When that happens, we refer to him as "The Wild Moozilion!!!" I liked it so have used it for several usernames.
I didn't know this, Bea!
Great! :)