Jacky And Daisy

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
Ooooooo!!!!!! 😍
Looks like a Tiger..??????
Hey Natrah,???
Maybe he’s a friend coming to see you or Jacky????

❤️🐌 slurp!

P.s. I wonder if he would eat a snail? 🥺🫣
Okay.. That's the airplane/tiger or whatever parked on our pothos vine. I suspect it's one of the moths who can't land on the flower and have to feed "colibri style". (Sorry, quality is not very good - it was dark and I didn't want to scare it off)

Attachments

• PXL_20240727_180158081.jpg
    PXL_20240727_180158081.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1

MaNaAk

Southend
Oooooo!!!!
It’s got a FACE on its back!!!!!
Holy cow a bunga!!!!!! 😱
Good morning everyone!

Beautiful Hawkmoth! If GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY wants to see a face on the back of a moth he should look the Death Head Hawkmoth 😱!

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
My Dear Auntie Angie,

You have made me understand now.
I know it will take a little while for you to get used to the medication 💊 but a consultation shouldn’t be held off for weeks.
What if one of the “side effects”
Is homicide!?!?!?!? 😤🤭
A right thrashing????
Personality changes???
A good beating of certain nurses????
Again…Homicide!!?!?!????!!!!!??

Ok… ok…. I will back off for a bit;
But just so you know…..
I’m keepin’ my eyes on you lady!!!
And I have TWO good Googley eyes 👀 for that!!!
So you better keep us posted on recovery ❤️‍🩹 effects per day.

Migraines….pppffttt!!!! 😤😤😤🤬

❤️‍🩹🐌🙏
Dear Gary - I promise I will ask you for advice if I get any homicidal tendencies as a side effect of my new pllls. I am not really a homicidal type person usually - except once, when I had a rather enjoyable dream in which I was banging someone's head on the floor and shouting "Kill kill !!! " The person involved has long since died, but not as a result of my actions, -honestly !
Thank you so much for caring xxxxxxxx
Angie xxxxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Gary - I promise I will ask you for advice if I get any homicidal tendencies as a side effect of my new pllls. I am not really a homicidal type person usually - except once, when I had a rather enjoyable dream in which I was banging someone's head on the floor and shouting "Kill kill !!! " The person involved has long since died, but not as a result of my actions, -honestly !
Thank you so much for caring xxxxxxxx
Angie xxxxx
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

Angie your last post made me laugh but Edward I wish I'd that Hawkmoth I am a member of Butterfly Conservation and I would have been overjoyed. I've seen an Eyed Hawkmoth on the Buddleia at my old home late at night but that was years ago. I try to encourage butterflies to this flat and I was encouraging but I had to cut them down a bit because of ........ Jacky. She climbed on the rockery and crawled around behind them making it impossible for me to pick her up! Nettles don't bother tortoises but I am a Pianist and I want to look after my hands!

She has been eating very well in this weather but I have two more new and I am concerned about her spending time in the bathroom with no UV light so I will put her in the enclosure if I feel she is not getting enough UV but other than this I will put her out as much as possible. At least I can save more money for a new flat with a garden.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

MaNaAk

Southend
I forgot to say that Jacky wishes me good luck for my blood test and told not to stand for any nonsense from the phlebotomist! I had to keep chasing my surgery about my blood test and I was getting very annoyed with them

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
@MoggyMad are you getting alerts now?
I forgot to say that Jacky wishes me good luck for my blood test and told not to stand for any nonsense from the phlebotomist! I had to keep chasing my surgery about my blood test and I was getting very annoyed with them

Natrah

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
hello Natrah
yes I am here! Not a lot going on, like Jacky, Dickie is eating quite well. She doesn’t stay out in the sun preferring to find herself some shade. I can’t find her either when she’s in the border as it’s so dense with shrubs. I tempted her out with some cherry today, which she loved.
It would be good if Jacky could have her own secure garden where she could stay out longer. Starting now to think about getting Dickie a hibernation box. The one she did have was old & a bit big to fit in the garage. Want to get an insulated one.
Actually saw 2 butterflies today in the garden 😄

Goodnight all