Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Good morning Yvonne, Jacqui, Kathy, and whoever else is watching :)

Good morning!
I'm just hanging out. I have my grand baby today which isn't my day and he's sleeping on me. I have so much to do but when I lay him down he cries.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good morning!
I'm just hanging out. I have my grand baby today which isn't my day and he's sleeping on me. I have so much to do but when I lay him down he cries.

Awwww They learn quickly who will pick them up if they would only cry. On the other hand, if my grandbaby cries when I put her down to asleep, I never minded picking her up and cuddling with her. It does, however, make it tough on the parents when they get them back :p

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sorry to hear that Kevin . That's crazy how he had a heart attack so young .

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
you people have held me back long enough I'm going to Clown College.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
you people have held me back long enough I'm going to Clown College.

My friends husband went to clown college when he was in college and loved it! His kids still don't know and the oldest is 17.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Sorry to hear that Kevin . That's crazy how he had a heart attack so young .
It was caused by a sever asthma attack. He never had an attack before that. His heart check out to be okay and suffered almost no damage by that attack. The lack of oxygen for 10 mins did too much brain damage, which is what ultimately did him in. His heart was donated

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Dang, it's cold out!! It's 58 and windy so it feels like I'm up in the mountains!
I like the crispy air but this is a bit chilly for day time!

M

Maggie Cummings

Not me. My weekend was heartbreaking. One of the little boys from my football team had an allergic reaction on nov 30th that gave him a heart attack. He was given cpr on the way to the hospital but didn't have a pulse for almost 10'mins. His brain had lots and lots of swelling and he had been in a coma on a ventilator ever since. Friday afternoon he was declared brain dead and early Saturday morning his family donated his organs. Bryson was only 6 years old. Completely healthy and never had allergies before. Rest easy Bryson.

If y'all could do me a favor and watch the news article and send positive thoughts towards his family and to the family's that were lucky enough to revive the gift of his organs. I pray that each of their surgeries were a success.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/6-year-old-football-player-in-coma-after-cardiac-arrest

Holy cats. That's painful to hear. Darn, I am so sorry for the family, and what a brave thing to donate his organs. That's awful. I'm so sorry.

M

Maggie Cummings

Dang, it's cold out!! It's 58 and windy so it feels like I'm up in the mountains!
I like the crispy air but this is a bit chilly for day time!

Sissie.... ;)We have pouring rain, gonna have 3 inches today, 30 MPH winds and 40 degrees. Ya wanna be cold? PNW right now. We got 3 ft of snow yesterday in the Cascades. All the lifts are open. Not that I care....
but I am kinda worried about Heather. Medford got snow and ice and lost power for hours. This is her first winter here and she's in a declared emergency situation.

M

Maggie Cummings

It's 70 ° in Texas . who's laughing know Maggie ?

Wait a minute, 10 minutes ago it was 54 and raining and now it's 70 da*n degrees? OK you win. It's so nasty here I'm not even taking out the trash. The birds aren't flying, and the ice will come tonight and that will prevent me from backing out of my driveway. It's a small hill. Maybe my new tires can do it, I gotta get out tomorrow....I hope you get sunburn...:p

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Sissie.... ;)We have pouring rain, gonna have 3 inches today, 30 MPH winds and 40 degrees. Ya wanna be cold? PNW right now. We got 3 ft of snow yesterday in the Cascades. All the lifts are open. Not that I care....
but I am kinda worried about Heather. Medford got snow and ice and lost power for hours. This is her first winter here and she's in a declared emergency situation.

Yep, I'm a sissie! That's why I live in San Diego. I tried Washington for 6 yrs and left. There just wasn't enough sun.
I hope Heather and Levi are ok and check in soon! @Team Gomberg