Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Just got to see my son change his first diaper. So funny gagging and everything ! Hahaha Why kids wait until mom goes to the store for ten minutes is beyond me . He was trying to get me to do it . I was like oooooooooooo no !

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Wait...when you "borrow" a Xanax, does that mean you actually give it back when you're finished with it?
I give back my sanity in exchange. I don't like taking more that .05mg (My boyfriend taking 2mg normally) because I am so sensitive to drugs, but sometimes I just need that little extra push to not be homicidal. I got to go to the coast today and photograph a proposal so that was my therapy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, there was nothing on TV, so I came to all of you nice folks for entertainment this evening. You've really let me down. I had to resort to watching the "Spy" feature and shooting the spammers as they signed up. It's interesting to note that in the time it takes me to copy/paste the username off the spy thread and paste it on the "members" section, there's already a very long spam thread started and posted for that username. That's how fast those spam bots work.

So, I stayed up because I saw an interesting promo for the eleven o'clock news and I wanted to see the story (can't remember what it was about now), and it's almost time for the news, so see you all tomorrow.

Cameron: The rest of the spammers are all yours!!!!!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I had a friend drop by from out of town last night. Found out that my male Redfoot is really territorial and thinks he can fight a 110lb Rhodesian Ridgeback. He was beating down the door and pacing trying to "get" him.
I can't wait until I have a guest room and can actually entertain guests. 3 adults, the big dog, 3 tortoises a rat and a cat are a tight fit!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I had a friend drop by from out of town last night. Found out that my male Redfoot is really territorial and thinks he can fight a 110lb Rhodesian Ridgeback. He was beating down the door and pacing trying to "get" him.
I can't wait until I have a guest room and can actually entertain guests. 3 adults, the big dog, 3 tortoises a rat and a cat are a tight fit!

Soon, Lacey, soon! Then you'll be complaining about all the work there is to do in your new, bigger space!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So I stayed up and watched the news. The promo that interested me was about a toddler who was stuck inside a washing machine and was rescued by someone using a machete. The promo said the kid was on spin cycle. Well, that was just the hype to get one to watch the news. The story took place in a third world country and the "washing machine" was just some sort of tub. And it wasn't electrical or on any kind of a cycle! I guess my local news station has been taking lessons from the National Enquirer.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, how are you all today? Any big plans for your week-end?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just got to see my son change his first diaper. So funny gagging and everything ! Hahaha Why kids wait until mom goes to the store for ten minutes is beyond me . He was trying to get me to do it . I was like oooooooooooo no !

Part of being a parent. He should do it more often.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, how are you all today? Any big plans for your week-end?

In town picking up meds for two sick cats, then Wal-Mart for cat and dog food. Maybe lunch. Then home to housework . Too cold and windy to do yardwork .

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Tomorrow after work, I am taking my baby girl out to brunch. Hoping we can manage to just be the two of us.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Last night I went after work, to another grocery store for some tortoise greens. While there, I picked up a couple of soups. One was a kale and sweet potato one that I had before. The other was their chicken tortilla one. It was okay, but should have been warmer

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Soon, Lacey, soon! Then you'll be complaining about all the work there is to do in your new, bigger space!!

I can't wait, I love doing home improvement. Now I just need to sell an ovary to finance a new kitchen.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In town picking up meds for two sick cats, then Wal-Mart for cat and dog food. Maybe lunch. Then home to housework . Too cold and windy to do yardwork .

M--m-m-m...sounds like a Mexican lunch day to me>

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How about you ?

No, nothing interesting. Now that the leaves are off the garage roof, I'm working on chopping down the acre of jungle that all this rain has wrought.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No, nothing interesting. Now that the leaves are off the garage roof, I'm working on chopping down the acre of jungle that all this rain has wrought.

Amazing how quickly a jungle can sprout up.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Going to read my new book, while eating lunch. Fern Michaels' Point Blank.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Something strange is happening outside. There is a bright light coming through the clouds!:eek: