Might Be Leaving T.F.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Mom

Awww...Gillian! I love you, lady! I'd be sad if you weren't around the forum.

(Also, please let me know if you got my last email with the photos. -There's seems to be a bit of trouble afoot in cyber land)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Thanks your advise. The "ignore" feature does not solve an issue, believe me.

Thank you once again for your help

Why not? It works well...there are days to save the world and then there are days to simply be part of it and enjoy it....let idiots spin their wheel....I was once told, "don't ever let another person in your head without paying rent" has worked well for me...but the biggest part of this is self discipline and not at all the other party....

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Awww...Gillian! I love you, lady! I'd be sad if you weren't around the forum.

(Also, please let me know if you got my last email with the photos. -There's seems to be a bit of trouble afoot in cyber land)
Hello. Hope you are well. I'd rather "talk" to you in private. Thanks so much your usual understanding. That is so sweet of you.:)

Love,
Gillian and Oli :<3:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Gillian your heart speaks only kindness. I don't know if I've seen an unpolite post from you. Some can offer experience and some may offer simpathy and comfort. Sometimes these two don't go along very well. You are here to balance those things :).
You have confirmed to be a TRUE friend. Thank you for your understanding. :<3: Will contact you in PRIVATE.

Love,
Gillian and Oli:tort:

Prairie Mom

Hello. Hope you are well. I'd rather "talk" to you in private. Thanks so much your usual understanding. That is so sweet of you.:)

Love,
Gillian and Oli :<3:
I'm only meaning that I'm worried that not all of my emails are reaching you.:)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Why not? It works well...there are days to save the world and then there are days to simply be part of it and enjoy it....let idiots spin their wheel....I was once told, "don't ever let another person in your head without paying rent" has worked well for me...but the biggest part of this is self discipline and not at all the other party....
OH.....OH....OH...I like this, hahahahahahaha...;);)

, "don't ever let another person in your head without paying rent"

GingerLove

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry to hear this. I understand. Just want to let you know that your posts have been super helpful to me and I really appreciate the time you spent! You were kind to me as a newcomer and I always try to like whatever you post when I see your name. :) God made an amazing person when he made you, I'm sorry that others have failed to see it. We will miss you!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I'm so sorry to hear this. I understand. Just want to let you know that your posts have been super helpful to me and I really appreciate the time you spent! You were kind to me as a newcomer and I always try to like whatever you post when I see your name. :) God made an amazing person when he made you, I'm sorry that others have failed to see it. We will miss you!
Thanks so much your understanding.

Tried to send you a PM but was not able to. Very sorry.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
got it and responded. You should have two emails from me including one with a bunch of photos that I tried to send you earlier. p.s. In a few days I'll be away for a little over a week.
Received them and answered. Thanks a lot. Love the pics!

Will miss you.

Love to everyone,
Gillian and Oli! :<3:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I think my computer blocks PM's for security reasons, sorry! We will miss you! :(
What about an e-mail address? That is, of course if you do not mind. If you do, no problem: I respect privacy, and I am a very private person. :)

GingerLove

5 Year Member
What about an e-mail address? That is, of course if you do not mind. If you do, no problem: I respect privacy, and I am a very private person. :)

Hi Gillian! Sorry, I've been forbidden from giving my email address out. ;) I'm not sure if you are still on the forum today, I hope you are. By the way, I noticed that you often finish your posts by saying "GOD bless". I think that's a great witness! :) I hope to see you commenting on threads again!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Gillian! Sorry, I've been forbidden from giving my email address out. ;) I'm not sure if you are still on the forum today, I hope you are. By the way, I noticed that you often finish your posts by saying "GOD bless". I think that's a great witness! :) I hope to see you commenting on threads again!
I am still around.:D Thanks a lot your post which I appreciate.;)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
i was just treated like crud by another member also. For what? i still have no clue..I think mental illness is a huge problem in this country..
Terribly sorry about that Colleen.:(

I'm 99.999999% that some people have psychological issues, without having to meet them, even see photos of them.:mad:

GingerLove

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry, Colleen! :( hope I never encounter a personal attack. :( My advice... kill them with kindness! It'll feel like "burning coals on their head". One of my favorite verses. ;)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I'm so sorry, Colleen! :( hope I never encounter a personal attack. :( My advice... kill them with kindness! It'll feel like "burning coals on their head". One of my favorite verses. ;)
I sincerely hope that you NEVER get attacked by one of the....heartless members here!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
i was just treated like crud by another member also. For what? i still have no clue..I think mental illness is a huge problem in this country..
I saw that.
I'm not quite sure what's going on with that member.
Hopefully it's just a fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.