RIP Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good morning everyone,

Last night I dreamt that my late parents and I were at my last flat trying to bring Jacky and Daisy in for the night. As usual Daisy had disappeared because that is what she did in life. You could guarantee that she was probably laughing at everyone looking for her🤣🐢🐢.

Natrah

PS: @MoggyMad this is where I post memories of Daisy. I miss her so much.

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Hello Natrah
memories of Daisy will always be with you. I still occasionally dream of my past pets sometimes it’s a comfort other times not so. I also dream of my parents now & again. Mum would have been 92 today. Always close in thought. ❤️

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello Natrah
memories of Daisy will always be with you. I still occasionally dream of my past pets sometimes it’s a comfort other times not so. I also dream of my parents now & again. Mum would have been 92 today. Always close in thought. ❤️
Dear @MoggyMad,

I hope you're okay because I know you still think about your father-in-law as well. Your mum would have been very proud of you. It's good to be able to dream like that because in the past this is what would happen in that we would find Jacky in bed and go looking for Daisy in all her known hiding places!

MaNaAk

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Dear @MoggyMad,

I hope you're okay because I know you still think about your father-in-law as well. Your mum would have been very proud of you. It's good to be able to dream like that because in the past this is what would happen in that we would find Jacky in bed and go looking for Daisy in all her known hiding places!

MaNaAk

Awww Thankyou likewise I’m sure ❤️

maxieboy

Pype Hayes Birmingham
Dear @MoggyMad,

MaNaAk
I am so sorry for your lose, can I ask how did you find out the cold she had was TB ? Max

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone.

When I was out walking today I thought of Jacky and Daisy when I saw all the dandelions but the trouble is that when I tried to get Daisy to eat dandelions on the 17th November 2022 and she wouldn't touch them I knew she was trying to tell me that she was ready for the Rainbow Bridge. I still feel broken hearted when I think of her especially towards the end but it was the kindest decision. I have called Jacky 'Daisy' a few times and recently she's trouble settling down to bed. Daisy was the one that used to try and come out again not Jacky.

Goodnight

Natrah

AZGirl

Arizona
Good evening everyone,

Anyone whose read my thread Daisy Has A Cold will know that Daisy was very ill with TB. I decided to let her go at 80 years and now she is asleep. I am heartbroken.

Going back to cuddle Jacky

MaNaAk
Sorry for your loss. Daisy lived a very long time. Prayers. 🙏

MaNaAk

Southend
Today's not been a good for missing Daisy but I go to bed knowing I did everything I could for her. I rubbed Jacky's shell but I can't forget rubbing Daisy's shell for the last time.

MaNaAk 💔❤️🐢

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Today's not been a good for missing Daisy but I go to bed knowing I did everything I could for her. I rubbed Jacky's shell but I can't forget rubbing Daisy's shell for the last time.

MaNaAk 💔❤️🐢
Those sad moments will likely stay with you. She was much loved by you & lived a long & happy life, like you say you couldn’t have done any more. (((hugs))) 🙏

MaNaAk

Southend
Yesterday was Daisy's six months anniversary. I still miss her so much and so does Jacky.

MaNaAk

zovick

10 Year Member!
Yesterday was Daisy's six months anniversary. I still miss her so much and so does Jacky.

MaNaAk
A sad day. You will always have your fond memories of her to help console you. Hopefully you will feel better going forward as more time passes.

MaNaAk

Southend
A sad day. You will always have your fond memories of her to help console you. Hopefully you will feel better going forward as more time passes.
Jacky (who is 87) has been well but she is recovering and she is helping.

MaNaAk